Friday, April 10, 2009

Venting

so i have been terrible at updating this blog.i think the last time i updated this thing was in summer.but recently i came across someones blog and it made me want to start up my own again as a way to vent and release thoughts that im pretty sure no one would read.
even though im planning on putting up the link on my myspace but oh well.
no one cares what i have to say.
its weird how people are so, well i guess you could call it desperate, to fall in love. as much as i wanna say that im not one of them,sadly i think we all are. its probably because the feeling of being cared about by someone else other than yourself is nice and makes you feel special.to the point where you might even rush into things for these emotions even though they might not be real.
im still young, i'll have plenty of time for all this. but why does it seem like its everywhere?you cant help but feel jealous when everywhere you look you see couples who really seem to care about each other. but then again, i have seen my share of heartache. its sad to see someone i care about be so sad about a guy.just the fact that one person can affect you so much makes me sad.

hahaha all of what i've written so far seems so sad. im really not upset about it all. but with all of this alone time i have, theres nothing to do but think about everything.

competition season has just ended.
and honestly even though im glad all of the stress and hard work is done.
im going to miss this year, i've met a lot of people and seen a lot of amazing dancers.
i have enough memories to last me a lifetime.
Nationals is something i dont think i can ever describe or relive.this year wasnt my first time performing, but being on that floor with my team really made me feel alive. through all the tears,sweat,injuries and stress it really was all worth it. i know now that the placement isnt what matters, its the experience we had together as we experience the thrill of performing together is something i can never forget.
im going to miss my first year on this team.
hopefully this wont be my last.

No comments: