Thursday, April 16, 2009

reconsidering

so once again, videotaping myself dance wasnt such a good idea, and a good idea at the same time.
why am i so terrible? i mean logically i shouldn't be THIS bad. no grace,elegance or even the passion in any of the movement. everything has been coming from my intuition, not my head.

so why isn't it any good? its probably because im too hard on myself, but why wouldn't i be?i know what i wanna see. and im just not it. i look so out of shape when i dance, how do people see potential in me when i dont see it myself? maybe its me being self conscious, but i just don't see the talent in myself.

i've only been dancing for 3 years. and since i've started, i've gone from a complete beginner to an intermediate level. i've competed with my dance team in many competitions, i've performed all of my life.
so why is it that i dont have that quality i want?
i've been watching videos of my past performances, and I have to say.
they were so much better in my own head then they actually were in real life.

FML.

No comments: