Thursday, August 14, 2008

busy week

oh wow.
so I promised my self I wasn't gonna blog unless I had something to talk about.
okay so the past week i've been pretty busy.
had sharp camp for 3 days. and i loved it.
i got closer to more girls on the team and we all learned that if we all work together we can do whatever we want. and win a spirit stick.=]
i got to dance lyrical for the first time. and well all i can say is that its intoxicating.
i love it so much, i even decided to choreograph my own. hahah its so LAME.
when i was making it up it seemed so good but then i video taped myself dancing it and it was just terrible.
(and no im not posting up the video, heheh i already deleted it)

the day after i got home from camp.
we went to vegas!
it was so boring.
i hated it.
but oh well.

okie so we got home from Vegas on Wednesday night.
and today i had practice for drill team from 4-8

thats really it though.
oh well

on saturday.


im going to the BEACH!
whooo.
yay me!
oh and btw i have a new phone number.
if you dont know it.
message me or something and ASK for it

No comments: